It's that time again! For those that missed it the first time around, we ran a Ponies Around the World event, where people took their pony figures and snapped pictures of them at various landmarks/major buildings/cities/exotic locales around the world.
So how does it work?
Take your favorite pony toy (Blindbag, Brushable, Plushie, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Whatever) and a camera, and snap a picture of your pony hangin out at whatever land mark/well known location is nearby, or you visited during a vacation. Anything from the Great Pyramids to Uncle Sams Famous Buffalo Wings and Chips is fair game.
We aren't taking actual submissions yet. This is just a call to go get some cool images ready! We will open it up after Bronycon, with a completely new submitter designed by Elite pony fandom coder Knighty.
What are the Rules?
It's pretty simple:
- No Photoshop images
- You must visit the location yourself
- Nothing that breaks the normal porn/gore policies on EQD
- Castles give bonus points for an unnamed award that will be announced in 2090
- There has to be some form of landmark, be it a lake, famous town restaurant, monument, ect.
- You can include yourself in the image, but do so with caution!