As announced by Big Jim over on Twitter, DHX has open slots for Storyboard animators currently. While this doesn't immediatly mean a job working on Pony (DHX is a big company with many animations under their belt) If you live in Vancouver or don't mind moving, the qualifications are pretty strict:
- Previous experience as a Storyboard Artist on an animated series
- Ability to work digitally (Cintiq with Sketchbook, Photoshop or Flash, etc.)
- Strong drawing skills and sense of design, character and composition
- Strong sense of acting and timing
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Creative problem solving skills
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school preferred
Apple over here if that covers your skillset.
Thanks to Andrew for the heads up!