This is run by the former shoe brony btw.
This makes me seriously wish I had disposable income. I'd love one of the "Pie Family Rock Farm" shirts they have X3
Suddenly, I am overcome by the need to acquire a Quills and Sofas shirt...
Must... have... Luna... Shirt....Must.. not.. wear... in public....*hides in a corner*
I WANT MORE. MORE DESIGNS. THESE ARE AMAZING. TAKE ALL MY MONEY
wow, thems really nice. Still waiting for a nicer Fluttershy shirt. One I won't be ashamed to wear in public.
Aw man I want one of these so badly, but I just can't see myself spending more than $10 on a t-shirt. teefury has ruined me D:
@ZAquanimusI, too, suddenly have an urge to acquire one. I'll just call it my bedtime shirt. It should please the princess if I only wear it at night, right? Right?? (Honestly, the Luna raising the moon design is one of those 'Why didn't I think of that!' things that blows me away.)Some excellent designs! Every day that Hasbro fails to profit from the cash cow they leave unattended in their barn, the more I worry that they won't give this show the future it deserves.
I love these! they show our love for the show without being too obvious. I might buy 1, or 2, or 5!
Confound it if I don't want one...I wish I had more money to spare...I want Luna shirt...
That celestia shirt could be worn pretty incognito, if'n you where trying to hide your brony status from the general public
time to start saving. i NEED a luna shirt.
Wait, isn't there some kinda copy right violation going on here? They don't own MLP, so how can they mechandise it like that. :|
@LupinatorYou be quiet!!If Hasbro chooses not to market to our whims then, by golly, they should go chew on some hay.
I bought the Luna shirt. >.>It will be my most cherished possession until I get a Luna Plushie.
give me one month, and I will buy like 5-10 of em
@fluttershyponyI made my own Fluttershy shirt that just has "yay" on it in tiny letters.@Anonymous> if'n you where trying to hide your brony statusOr if you're not!
More stuff I can't buy...Here I was thinking I was lucky enough to be able to get some cutie mark pins under my parents' noses and now I see these and realize DANGIT I NEED TO MAKE MY PARENTS LOVE THESE PONIES.~Display Name
As soon as I get my next paycheck, I'm totally buying the Rock Farm and Quills & Sofas shirts. I'd like to get the EPS shirt as well, but only if they get it in different colors than just white.
@ZAquanimusNow I want a luna plush.I hate you.
Of course my computer dies and all my disposable income goes towards a new computer. Bad timing, time to start saving.
See awesome Luna shirt.Strong desire to obtain.No shirts in my size.FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Still okay because I have a Luna shirt from shirtbrony.One more thing, you can usually wear these shirts in public because 99% of people have no idea what it is. The other less than 1% will have seen the show and probably watch it. I once wore my Luna shirt in a crowded costco and nobody was wise to what I was wearing. The shirts are stealthmode for showing support to MLP.
But if I get a tee now it'll be summer too soon and I won't be able to wear it because of the heat. D:WTB these designs on tanks, plz.
As soon as I get the money, later this month, I will get the Luna shirt and the Celestia School for Gifted Unicorns shirt. The CSGU one I just find clever as hell. Also I wouldn't mind a Doctor Whooves shirt from shirtbrony.
It's just a bit of a shame that the shirts don't go larger than 2x. Big Bronies want to share the love also!
@Fire2boxThat's what I do; my self-proclaimed title as Princess Luna Advertising Specialist.It's quite easy.I come up with different Princess Luna things I would want.Then say it. :3
Huh, a Luna t-shirt. It's pretty nice......gah! What am I doing?! When did I decide to buy one!?Confound these ponies, they drive me to spend!
Well it's the old Shoebrony and he already story timed himself buying shitloads of pony toys last Christmas so I think he is trustworthy.Got myself a matching Celestia/Luna shirt. Feels good man.
This look like ass. I see why you Bronys are the ass of the internet I am usually riding around my city wearing some Polo or Lacoste with some $300 Gucci shades nigga in my Volkswagen windows down blasting some Kanye or some Lupe Fiasco.
@Anonymous>This look like ass. I see why you Bronys are the ass of the internet I am usually riding around my city wearing some Polo or Lacoste with some $300 Gucci shades nigga in my Volkswagen windows down blasting some Kanye or some Lupe Fiasco.People who brag about having things like that usally don't. Infact you look moar like a poor scrub when people like you try so hard. It is laughable. KMA. :D