The Ponychats group has completed their first month of art here in the land of Equestria Daily. 25 Wonderbolts joined the herd and dazzled us with their flying skills. Head on over to this page to check out all of the entries and vote for a winner!
Time for the July prompt. Head on after the break to see what you will be drawing this time around!
Welcome to the #EquestriaDailyArt pepetual monthly art challenge! What it is? It’s name is pretty much an explanation for the whole idea - every single month we pick up a theme or a topic for the challenge for all of you, creative bronies, to work with and produce art in accord to the chosen topic. At the end of the month a general vote is held to pick the best work of the month and the author of the chosen work became the winner - fame, glory, applause and adoration of the groupies are the benefits... as much as a true prize in form of brand new Wacom Bamboo Gen3 Small! Amongst other prizes that is, provided entirely by anonymous sources for the benefits of bronydom! So don’t slack off, take your pencils, pens and other tools of trade and Get To Work!
July 2012 Challenge
And the second challenge is a go! Remember the episode with Luna? (*of course you do - we all love Luna, for she doubles the fun*) Remember the scary bat-ponies, most likely her very own, personal guards? Yeap - they are in this season, so for this month challenge we would like to see a nice flood of delicious bat-ponies! Colts, mares, in action, on duty, off-duty, with armor and wargear, without it... anything you like, as long as it is clearly a bat-pony! Enjoy it!
About the artwork
1. Artwork must not exceed 1000 x 1000 pixels.
2. Artwork must be either in JPG or PNG format. Vectors can be send as AI or EPS.
3. Artwork file must be named after the author - nickname or real name, it does not matter, but any artwork that will not be named after its author will NOT be participating in a challenge.
Rules of submission
- To participate in the challenge you must send a proper art to the contest. You can send the file either by mail (email@example.com) or simply adding it to our Flickr Group Pool.
- Keep it PG-13! No gore, excessive violence, sexual content.
- It goes without saying that the art you send must be yours! If we find out that you tried to submit a stolen art, you will be disqualified from the challenge... Forever!
- You can send only /one/ art per challenge - so with all this time really try your best to make it gorgeus!
- The challenge start with the first day of the month and end at 23:59 GMT time of the last day of the month.
- Voting last for 7 days after the challenge deadline. After vote is conluded the winner receive the prize - currently it will be a Wacom Bammbo Gen3 Small!
- Rule of Bronies! If you won the challenge already and now won it again, instead of getting a second tablet (since you already got one, greedypants!) winner will choose any of the participants that did not win any challenges yet to receive the prize.
- Any questions? Ask any of the channel admins or direct your concern/question/complain/
muffin to firstname.lastname@example.org