The admins over in our crazy little IRC chat channel over there on the side bar have decided to run a monthly art contest of it's own! The #EquestriaDailyArt group will be gathering your submitted drawings monthly and voting on the winners for a chance at some really neat prizes that I'm sure a bunch of you would enjoy!
And the topic this time around is: The Wonderbolts! Click after the break for information on how you can enter!
Welcome to the #EquestriaDailyArt pepetual monthly art challenge! What it is? It’s name is pretty much an explanation for the whole idea - every single month we pick up a theme or a topic for the challenge for all of you, creative bronies, to work with and produce art in accord to the chosen topic. At the end of the month a general vote is held to pick the best work of the month and the author of the chosen work became the winner - fame, glory, applause and adoration of the groupies are the benefits... as much as a true prize in form of brand new Wacom Bamboo Gen3 Small! Amongst other prizes that is, provided entirely by anonymous sources for the benefits of bronydom! So don’t slack off, take your pencils, pens and other tools of trade and Get To Work!
June 2012 Challenge
As the challenge name suggest for our first contest we are looking for pictures of the best Equestrian Aerial Stunt Team, the Wonderbolts! And not just sitting around and drinking their apple cider, but In Action - what are we looking for? Any member (or members!) of the Wonderbolts during flight of course, making their tricks and gimmicks and so on! Dynamic poses and perspective much in need in this month challenge!
Rules of submission
- To participate in the challenge you must send a proper art to the contest. You can send the file either by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or simply adding it to our Flickr Group Pool.
- Keep it PG-13! No gore, excessive violence, sexual content.
- It goes without saying that the art you send must be yours! If we find out that you tried to submit a stolen art, you will be disqualified from the challenge... Forever!
- You can send only /one/ art per challenge - so with all this time really try your best to make it gorgeus!
- The challenge start with the first day of the month and end at 23:59 GMT time of the last day of the month.
- Voting last for 7 days after the challenge deadline. After vote is conluded the winner receive the prize - currently it will be a Wacom Bammbo Gen3 Small!
- Rule of Bronies! If you won the challenge already and now won it again, instead of getting a second tablet (since you already got one, greedypants!) winner will choose any of the participants that did not win any challenges yet to receive the prize.
- Any questions? Ask any of the channel admins or direct your concern/question/complain/muffin to email@example.com