|Click for Full Comic|
I have to admit... I didn't really understand the potato thing much at first. Why does the demigod of ponydom roll with a golden russet avatar?
After a bit of research, I found out just how noble potatoes actually are. Have some interesting potato facts:
- The average American eats 126 pounds of potatoes a year. I'm pretty sure I double that though with how many ridiculously delicious french fries I consume.
- New York consumes more potatoes than any other state.
- In 1802, Thomas Jefferson was the first person to serve French Fries in the United States
- All 50 states grow potatoes
- The largest potato ever grown was a whopping 7 pounds
- Potatoes are in fact vegetables