Sunday, February 20, 2011
100 Things Pinkie Pie Is No Longer Allowed To Do In Dungeons And Dragons
1. Pinkie Pie isn't allowed to borrow dice. She will start juggling with them.
2. Pinkie Pie isn't allowed to roll Intimidate. She breaks out into giggles and is useless to the party for two hours.
3. Pinkie Pie isn't allowed to use the Magical Clown class she found online. It's too broken
4. The Battle Mat and any Permanent Markers are not to be within 20 blocks of each other while Pinkie Pie is playing.
5. Pinkie Pie is not allowed to play World of Darkness...She just. Doesn't. Get it.
6. Pinkie Pie is not allowed to produce a musical starring all Kobolds in an attempt to improve a situation. That was just a very silly session...
7. Pinkie Pie cannot throw a party because "the party needs a party."
8: Pinkie Pie is not allowed to LARP. Ever.
9. DO NOT LET PINKIE PIE ATTEMPT TO PUT EYESHADOW ON THE BEHOLDERS. THAT JUST MAKES THE SITUATION WORSE!
10. No miniatures at the table. Pinkie Pie'll start making them have a tea party.
Dem 3d bubbles.
^^UPDATE^^ From the sounds of it in the comments, these bubbles aren't so fail after all! From someone who works with toys...
"As a TOY SPECIALIST (read: I am employed in a toy store) I can tell you more about the pic. I am not sure how they do this, but you put the glasses on and there is supposedly a picture that appears on the bubble."Alright Hasbro, I'm done raggin on your toys now. Go make us some cool stuff.
"It’s labeled wrong, but the 3D glasses might actually server a purpose — polarized lenses make colorful diffraction patterns like those in bubbles much more visible."
Despite Lyras picket sign, I am not saying raid the Hasbro contact form with hatred and spite.
But do write something, in clean english, free of obscenities, letting them know that they have a separate fanbase from their typcial 3-12 year old girl demographic that loves these ponies. Some of you are not from /co/, and are perfectly fine with the direction of the toys. This post is not for you. For everypony else though, that desperately wants to see a Luna (and not a pink luna) or some other pony/griffon that isn't a recolor of a main pony, this really is our only option.
Here is the contact form
Just give them a heads up, or something. Don't write about how retarded their toy designers are, or how Lauren Faust should be the CEO. Just be reasonable. Ask for a Luna toy, or a Trixie, or whoever else (I'm pretty sure derpy and lyra would be illegal in some form from reading the stuff on /co/ about fan characters).
Maybe if enough of us send requests in, we might see an official, well done pony set in the future that isn't a bunch of random recolors of the same molds used for everything else.
And Snail Mail for those into that.
P.O. Box 200
Pawtucket, RI, 02862-0200.
Corporate Mailing Address:
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862.
The telephone number is 401-431-8697
^^ Update ^^ Not that lesbians are bad or anything, come on guys I didn't mean it like that, you know I love pinkie/dash more than anyone! I'm just assuming Lauren didn't intend for everyone to wave the lesbian flag at dash, and seeing her move slowly toward straight would be a good thing in her quest to have a tomboy rainbow pony character that isn't labeled a dyke by the denizens of /co/.
inb4 someone twists the update too <3
Description: Twilight Sparkle's drinking problem leads her friends to organise an intervention at Sugar Cube Corner. But things get out of control when Twilight decides the time has come to tell them some home truths about themselves.Interventions Are Magic