Aw, poor fluttershy. She just wants you to love her trixie D:
#1 Why would you say that?#2 yay crazy eyes!
The pine cones have struck again!
#1 Dawww, Fluttershy with a... juicebox book?#2 Hahaha, CMC shippers!
#1 No not the juice...too cute.I liked it.#2 Wait...what? I laughed.I'm reminded of that Derpy story with the additonal tag "Shipping has multiple definitions"
#2 Oooh that Scootalo!(drum pun hit)
#1: I laughed and d'aawwed at the same time. Trixie's expression is priceless and Fluttershy was just way too cute the entire time. I loved the putting on of the sweater/shirt/whatever and the book on juice-boxes.#2: Haha. Pinkie seemed so upset that the mailbox wasn't actually talking. And that bit about her mane. Pfft. Lol
Sorry 'bout that Miracle Rabbit.The comics are cute. :) The CMC always finds something new.. XD
Also: Pine-cones for Trixie! Yes!
#1. I saw a different version of this on tumblr.#2. O.o <.< *is reminded of The Back Room* *fkees*
1st: naawww, so cute ^^. but why would you want Fluttershy to leave?
Lucky I caught this before I left. No shortage of cute and funny here. I can't believe Trixie could resist so much cute. A robot couldn't stand up to Fluttershy, so how could she? As for the second one, what's the next thing the CMC will try? Missions to Mars?
I'm with Trixie on this one. I wouldn't want somepony imposing and cleaning my stuff, handing me friggin' pine cones, and dressing me.The hugs and tea are ok though.
1st: Trixie, that's not how you're supposed to act when Fluttershy's around. Hug her back.2nd: I don't get it. :/
1. Trixie, Trixie, Trixie. So unappreciating.2. 'Shipping and Handling' comes to mind.
The first one was good, but the second is a classic! Well played, CMC!
1. I wouldve kinda said the same thing 2. Two seemingly unending hours later I DONE WITH MY FANFI...*fanfic gets wet by random bucket*...AHHHHHHH
1) I guess Trixie's tolerance for the clingy types is on the low end of the scale. Or maybe Trixie would prefer a handsome stallion waiting on her instead?2) I loved Pinkie's list of things that do talk, and I greatly appreciated the fact that it was our fourth wall breaker who got to free the CMC from a physics defying situation.
1. Fluttershy what are you doing cleaning up Trixie's house. 2. How did they get in the mailbox in the first place?
#1 Awwwwww, the panel where Fluttershy hugs her... <3 I also love the outfit she puts on Trixie. lol Cute. And the book of juice with the juicebox on it. Nice touch. This is just a real funny adorable comic. <3#2 Dat shipping joke. Doh ho ho! :P The second panel with Pinkie listing off the things that could talk cracked me up. Pinkie used her gypsy magic to get them out, obviously.
Fluttershy is my favorite Pony, Trixie SUCKS!
#1 Oh c'mon not even Trixie could be mean to Fluttershy.#2 This gave me a good laugh. Dancing gummy bears Pinkie! Brilliant.
Absolutely adore the first one. Weirdly, my favourite part of it might be the abstract Trxie painting at the back of the room. Also, pinecones. Also juicebox book.
Oh, God. #2 is just lawlerific.
#1, So cute it's sickening. But it's for Trixie, so ha ha!#2, Looks like the CMC have the same understanding of shipping as Ditzy Doo. (That is, before she got her new job in the "Shipping and Handling" fanfic.)
The first comic seems to confirm what I've already suspected for a long time: Trixie is evil!
Comics, Y U no under comics category tab? :p
You can come tidy up my house Fluttershy!
1. Yay. Trixie in a beret.2. Bad pun is so bad it became funny again.
1. So cute! :)2. All that... for a pun. *clappity clappity*