Maybe I should start watching more of these kinds of videos....
That Winter Wrap Up cover was just AWESOME!
winter wrap up was OK. The others were just sort of meh.
1 meh. Its cool2 holy crap thats awesome.3 what am I listening to?
The arrangement for that Winter Wrap Up was awesome, guitar work itself was just a little sloppy. Still loved it!
The Winter Wrap up sounded like the tempo was a little slow, am I the only one who thought that?
Rarity's segment in the first one sounds like something out of a rap battle.Fantastic editing.
I don't really know why my song is that difficult to understand. It's from the POV of Celestia. That being said, it's not my best work, I admit. I'll stick to rap music.
Haha Seth. Was there ever any doubt?
@AnonymousListening to too much Eurobeat Brony Winter Wrap Up Remix, I see...
Of course my song is Great and Powerful, it's just not as great and powerful as the one and only Great and Powerful TRIXIE!
2) floating guitar ftw!Cool, but with vocals would have made it sound more full. That aside, the first progression with the rythm (0:18) sounds like it's going I-ii-iii-IV-vi-V... the IV-vi-V is okay, but the ii-iii sounds wrong; while it would make sens if the bass note climbs up the scale like that, on the guitar, the entire chord should not climb, as you end up with an icky progression between the ii and iii (D# and E# here) traditionally, I can go to any other chords, but ii can only go to V or, god forbid, vii*. I conclude that that D#5 is wrong and the D# is part of another chord like G# or something.[/nitpicky]That really is it XDAwesome cover, guys :)
The winter wrap up was good, a little slower than the original and the guitar may not sound THAT clear, but it's still awesome
1. meh, but new. Downloaded.2. AWESOME. (go to youtube, like, download.)3. WTW AM I LISTENING TO?
LOLOLOLOL THE SCREENSHOT IS BUFFERING
THAT WWU GUITAR COVER WAS AWESOME!
1. HOLY FUCK!2. Meh, another Winter Wrap Up remix3. WTF is this crap?!
Tristan should stick to his growly stuff. That video was awful, and I'm sorry to be mean, because my voice isn't top form at the moment either (it's DESTROYED), but ouch.
1. Cool, if I liked Trixie, this would be awesome.2. Why does Winter Wrap Up get all the love? also, thatsfuckinneato.jpg3. I think one of the reasons I joined this fandom is when I realized I'd never have to listen to public radio again. Thanks for reminding me of that old horror.
1. I liked the music, but the vocals were unnecessary. If it had concentrated more on the music it would have come out even more epic.2. Rock+ WWU= Awesome!3. *clicks play*...... *clicks pause*
for luna, i give an A for effort but im really sorry but i couldnt really listen to it XD
1) This is the greatest and most powerful.2) Not my cup of tea, but okay.3) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Just listened to all of #3, it was actually pretty awesome.
@WierdplatformerWish granted. This is the author of #1, btw
#1 sounded pretty cool. Aside from the voice clips, which weren't that distracting, this could well have been boss battle music in sonic adventure. It was very fast paced and sounded interesting.#2 was well done although I agree that I would like to see what vocals would do to that cover. The beginning solo's are bit hard to discern that they're that part without vocals the first time around. Other than that it was a good cover of the song.
me gusta tres.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoiafwpvScIf you liked the #2 here is a faster arrangement. It also keeps to the original a bit more. IMHO the posted version would be better if they had cleaned it up a bit. It's just not very smooth.
@AnonymousNah it's just me and Garageband ;) Creator of the vid btw
Ok, @ shaico you just made an already catchy song beast mode, that takes some props and real musical talent.